Daily Snap

Scenes on campus
Ico print Print | Ico email Email | Facebook | | RSS

Not forgotten

Osborn Hall (1889–1926), a short-lived classroom building at College and Chapel Streets, was never much loved—in part because it replaced the cherished Yale Fence, where nineteenth-century Yalies had held court. But when Osborn was replaced with Bingham Hall, the new building paid homage to the old. (There’s also a carved memorial to the Fence.)

Filed under Old Campus, Osborn Hall, Bingham Hall

Post a comment